Injuries can happen on the job, leaving you at risk of not being able to provide for your family.
If you’ve suffered a work-related injury, you may not know your rights and have questions about your future. You may wonder:
- How will I provide for my family?
- Should I speak to an insurance adjuster?
- Should I tell my employer I was injured?
- Should I deal with this on my own?
- What do I tell the doctor?
- Will my health insurance stop?
- If I don’t miss work do I still have a workman’s comp case?
Let us ease them.
Shultz Legal’s expert lawyers know the ins and outs of work injury cases. We will fight for you every step of the way – even the right to fight for medical treatment for the rest of your life. We make it our job to ensure your case never ends. Did you know:
- Two thirds of your work injury wages are not taxed
- You have the right to choose any doctor
- Compensation for permanent problems are still available even after your treatment has ended
Let Shultz Legal pursue your work injury claim. Contact us today.
If you’ve been involved in an auto or trucking accident, we’re here to help pursue your claim.
If you’ve been involved in an auto or trucking accident, your mind may be filled with questions like:
- Who is at fault?
- Who will pay my bills?
- Will I be able to work again?
- Should I talk to an insurance adjuster?
- What about my lost wages?
Let us ease them.
You should be concerned about recovering from your injuries, not worrying about your legal rights. Allow Shultz Legal to pursue your claim and get you the compensation you deserve.
- We will deal with the insurance company so you don’t have to.
- We provide strategic counsel and advice along the way to help you make the best decisions for your future.
Has a loved one suffered negligence? Don’t go at it alone.
When a family member suffers from wrongful death, the last thing anyone thinks about is hiring a lawyer. Shultz Legal will leave no stone unturned to obtain the compensation you need during this difficult time which could include:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Funeral costs
- Future income
Let us represent you in your wrongful death claim.